Mesh Banner (Banners)
Banners get attention for any business, party or special event. XpressColor's large, custom outdoor banners are affordable and portable, which means you get maximum exposure for a minimal price. Using outdoor banners is hard to beat in terms of ROI compared to traditional forms of advertising. You can display vinyl outdoor banners practically anywhere, from hung above your storefront entrance to mounted in a front yard or even across a building. Outdoor banners are great for promoting your business grand opening or sale, informing others about an upcoming event, or directing event guests to your venue. Even personal consumers can use vinyl outdoor banners to create a festive atmosphere at a birthday party, backyard BBQ, or even a wedding. Choose XpressColor when you need high-quality, custom outside banners.
We accept the following file formats: .TIF, .TIFF, .EPS, .AI, .PSD, .JPG, .PNG & .PDF.
- Our Standard and most popular cheaper custom banner option.
- One Side Printing on our low cost yet highly durable 13 oz. Gloss Vinyl using weather resistant UV inks in a CMYK inkset at 1,000 dpi and completely finished with Hems and Grommets.
- 13 oz. Matte Finished Custom Vinyl for enhanced readability in bright light environments. Printed on one side with Hems and Grommets.
- A Heavy Duty Banner Custom Printed on One Side of our 18 oz. Matte Vinyl. Includes Hems and Grommets.
Double Sided Banners
- 18 oz. Matte Banner Vinyl printed on both sides. All sides have grommets and are hemmed and sewn for extra durability.
- High quality Indoor Banners, designed for POP use. Printed on One Side of our Smooth, 13 oz. Blockout Vinyl, with Hemming and Grommets.
- Mesh Banners, a preferred choice for long term outdoor banners. Now offering print on 12 oz. with Hems and Grommets.
We accept the following file formats: .TIF, .TIFF, .EPS, .AI, .PSD, .JPG, .PNG & .PDF.Available Options:
All file formats must have a minimum of 150 dpi (dot per inch) resolution at 100% of the final print size. Images designed for the web typically cannot be used for printing as they have a low screen resolution of 72 dpi. Print images need to be created at 150 dpi or there will be a substantial drop in the image quality.
All color artwork and/or images must be provided in CMYK (cyan, magenta, yellow, black) color mode.
All black & white artwork and/or images must be provided in grayscale color mode.
For all banner, please build your print-ready digital files by adding 0.15" bleed to each dimension (or 0.30" bleed on all four sides).
Please design your files on our templates to ensure proper bleed.