- Folding options allow easy organization of content
- Durable coating protects the design from fading
- Available in standard and custom sizes
Maximize High-Quality, Organized Brochure Printing
Brochures are widely recognized as one of the most effective advertising tools available. They serve a multitude of purposes, ranging from business presentations and showcasing services to enhancing school projects and raising awareness about important causes. By utilizing our brochure printing services, you can effectively communicate your message to your target audience. With our extensive range of brochure options, the possibilities are limitless. Whether you prefer a coated, uncoated, or gloss finish, we have the perfect solution for you. Printing brochures not only ensures portability but also allows you to include essential content without overwhelming the reader. Our wide variety of sizes and fold options enable you to create brochures that are exciting and fun or serious and straightforward, depending on the tone you desire. Our brochures are a popular promotional tool for all types of restaurants. They can be used as menus, providing an excellent platform to showcase your services, promote special offers, highlight your food and beverages, and influence consumers to take action. Take-out menus can even double as flyers or mailers, while placing them on counters helps to promote your delivery service. However, menu printing is not limited to the food industry; it benefits businesses of all sizes, from beauty to fitness and beyond. The opportunities for creativity are endless.
Standard brochure sizes from 5.5" x 8.5" to 8.5" x 14" are used by businesses that wish to spread information about their products and services. Below are examples of industries and/or events where we can use these sizes:
- Services - A good example of this would be photography studios. These brochures can feature sample works, special packages, and contact numbers.
- Medical - informative guides that give summaries of health care facts, medical conditions, health concerns, and general first aid topics.
- Real Estate - description of commercial and residential properties and property information such as the address, property specifications, and contact numbers
- Trade Fair - participating companies in these events have an opportunity to communicate with their audience through brochures. They can showcase and demonstrate their products and services and position their brand among competitors.
- Non-Profit Orgs - these organizations use brochures to explain advocacy, history, and mission to gain support from potential benefactors and the general public.
On the other hand, the larger brochure sizes; 11” x 17 and 11” x 25.375 are more appropriate if you want to have more detailed content because some businesses would require image-heavy content.
- Amusement/Theme Park Brochures - a definite need for theme parks to have because this informs people of featured attractions, rides, and other events.
- Mini maps - map representations are especially helpful for tourists to guide them throughout their trip. Ideally, mini-map brochures contain street names and popular landmarks. These are displayed on hotel counters and souvenir shops. A more detailed map may need custom sizing and options.
What is your turnaround time for Full Color Brochures?
Our production (print) time for most full color brochure is 4 to 6 business days. The production time begins a day after you have approved your order and your payment is processed. If your order is approved and payment is processed by 9AM ET/ then the production time begins that day, otherwise it will be moved to production the following business day. Depending on the shipping method you choose, shipping generally adds an additional 2 to 6 days to the turnaround time. If you need your to go menus or brochures sooner, please upgrade to rush printing .
What file formats do you accept when uploading my design?
We accept TIF, TIFF, EPS, AI, PSD, BMP, GIF, JPG, PNG, and PDF files. PSD, PDF, and AI files should be in CMYK color mode to ensure accurate color output. The resolution of your files should be set to 300 dpi, unless stated otherwise.
I need help with a design
If you would like to work with a professional graphic designer on a completely unique and personal design, you also have the option of adding one of our affordable design service packages on to your order.
Custom Request or Questions?
If the options you are looking for are not available in this product page, or if you do not have a print ready file and you need us to provide a design template, please send a request to email@example.com or use the Quote Button in the main navigation menu above. Be sure to include your information and anything else required